Family Health Optima Insurance Plan
A Super saver Plan covering the entire family under single sum insured. Loaded with extra benefits.
A Super Saver Policy
- Single Sum Insured
- Extra Benefits
- Coverage for entire family
- Considerable saving in premium as the family is covered under one policy.
- Any person aged between 18 years and 65 years, residing in India, can take this insurance.
- Beyond 65 years, It can be renewed for life time.
- Child above 16 days of age can be covered as part of the family. If, at the commencement of the policy, the new born child as defined in the policy clause is less than 16 days of age, the proposer can opt to cover such child also in the same policy by paying the applicable premium in full. However, the cover for such child will commence only from the 16th day after its birth and continue till the expiry date of the policy.
- Family : Proposer, spouse, dependent children from 16 days up to 25 years (Children who are economically dependent on their parents)
In-Patient Hospitalisation Benefits:
- Room, Boarding, Nursing Expenses.
- Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants & Specialist Fees.
- Anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, Operation Theatre charges, cost of Pacemaker etc.
- Cost of Medicine and drugs.
- Ambulance Charges : Emergency ambulance charges up to a sum of Rs.750/- per hospitalisation and overall limit of Rs.1500/- per policy period.
- Air Ambulance Cover : Up to 10% of the Basic sum insured per policy period. Available
for Sum Insured of Rs. 5 Lakhs and above only.
Pre & Post Hospitalization
Pre-hospitalization medical expenses incurred up to 60 days are payable. Post-hospitalization medical expenses incurred up to 90 days are payable.
Covered after 48 months
- 30 days waiting period.
- 24 months waiting period for specified illness/diseases/treatments.
- 36 months waiting period for Assisted Reproduction Treatment.
Day Care Procedures:
All day care procedures covered.
Pre-Acceptance Medical Screening:
All persons above 50 years of age and those who declare adverse medical history in the proposal form are required to undergo pre-acceptance medical screening at the Company designated Centers The cost of such screening will be borne by the Company. The age for screening and the cost sharing are subject to change.