Star Travel Protect Insurance Policy
The world is shrinking. Today, in a matter of few hours one can be on the other side of the world. In a liberalized economy, the need for travel sis more than ever before. Be it for business, leisure, employment or studies. This convenience brings with it untold riska – foreign faces, new cultures, unfamiliar conditions, climatic contrasts, varied economies, etc.
We understand your concerns and apprehensions – the biggest of them ebing your health. That’s why we provide you with a comprehensive health plan that ensures the best of service while you are travelling. Simply take off and leave your worries behind.
When you travel abroad on business or holiday our policy provides you for:
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Emergency medical transportation to Republic Of India
- Transportation of mortal remains
- Any dental emergency expenses following an accident
- Compensation following accidental injuries
- Cost of lost checked-in baggage (conditions apply)
- Reasonable expenses incurred for obtaining new passport
- Flight delay
- Missed departure/connection
- Expenses on emergency purchases of consumables due to any delay of more than 12 hours by the carrier in handing over your checked-in baggage
- Pecuniary loss on cancellation of your trip due to any bodily injury/death following accident of a family member
- Any legal liability that may be fastened upon you, if you cause any bodily injury or property damage to any third party
- Hijack distress
- Any person residing in India, aged between 6 months and 70 years, travelling outside India or business or holiday can atke this insurance.
- Any person above the age of 70 up to 75 years may be covered at loading of 50% of applicable premium. For persons above 75 years, the loading is 100%.
- Medical Tests
Medical Tests are not required.